re: The 410 lb gold cube placed in Central Park. 😎👇#Biblical

Photo 1/3
05:40 PM - Feb 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 February, 01:23
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
No comment on the 17 in the 11.7 billion net worth? None? OK I will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 February, 03:30
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
711 vibes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
03 February, 11:06
Alchemy able to make Gold?

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
03 February, 11:01
We've had the federal government print its own money before only for corrupt politicians to hand control back to central bankers. A decentralized monetary system would 1) make it difficult for a private entity to control decentralized currencies 2) difficult to place a tax on earned income. At best maybe a federal sales tax. 3) if one cryptocurrency is compromised, you can move to another. Seemingly, this would safeguard for generations to come. Maybe cryptocurrency is it. Trump wanted to safeguard 5G which we know will be crucial for future peer to peer networks. Gold is used in the manufacture of electronics which run the blockchains. Just a guess.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 February, 05:57
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Crypto and bit coin are obsolete. Only gold, silver or precious mineral etc guaranteed will continue to hold value.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 February, 10:24
410 lb = 6,560 Oz = 6560*1808.95 = $11,866,712 (current)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 09:53
The 410 lb gold cube placed in Central Park=299
299=
Booms enroute tomorrow
Light will overcome darkness
Patriots are in control
Your higher self
Rising up from the ashes

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 February, 10:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What Booms Per Se R We forecasting Nana! 😘

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
03 February, 09:29
W.H. tonight…is this in reference to 🌈 currency??

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
03 February, 09:52
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
No flags!!

Law & Physics @physics171
03 February, 11:08
In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
03 February, 08:43
You have those that wish to grow money. And then, you have those that wish to just heal humanity. And then , you have those that desire to grow their money to continue helping….. Choose!!🙏💙💛

Not Important @Notimportant
03 February, 08:15
"He who has the gold makes the rules"
👀
hmmmmm...🤷🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
03 February, 07:25
7/11

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 February, 08:48
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
😎👇

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 February, 07:25
lol i remember that night one of our first lessons on the subject...I was one of the people in those threads asking @vincentkennedy questions...Vk sent a couple of us a (.👍) in a DM and he was pretty impressed with us that night from the question about birth cert...and ss numbers type stuff...i was too and understood then that VK was just another anon that knew a couple things or two...lol... that was with my 1st account on twitter...lol
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
03 February, 08:44
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
He provided me with clarity. Responded to my questions when I didn't understand the coms that were bein used in many twitter threads.

Verified that the frazzle drip info was real but the picture that had been turned into a meme was actually the picture on an album cover.

Gave me instructions how to get back on Twitter after the purge.

He seemed to be connected to We Go Social,

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 February, 07:19
It’s our birthright taken from us.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 February, 06:50
I have a feeling why it’s there, during all this storms, bcuz Gold properties repairs GAIAs kingdom, just as Annunaki wanted gold for their planet to be repaired. There are no coincidence it is in Central park, as that became their hub for so much child torture/adreno machine for them, that GAIAs sacred ground needs more help to repair her wound from it & the ley line. ⚡️🌈💎

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
03 February, 06:13
It's all good?