Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 February, 03:40
Probably most of you know, but for the newcomers. To learn what was, what is & what is coming, look to:
- Q drops;
- George News (Youtube, Telegram & website);
- VK ( @VincentKennedy );
- Joe M videos (Gab, Bitchute & Rumble);
- Trey Smith on Youtube;
- The Book for the Last Generation (The Book of Enoch).

Website for the lost scriptures (thanks to StormIsUponUs): https://www.tapintothetrut...

Timestamps are important.

Thanks to Q team, thanks to The Collective (Anonymous Charity now known as George) for all the rare videos provided & infos provided. Thanks POTUS & all Anonymous & Non-Anonymous patriots from all over the world.

#GodWins #KeepWinning #WEARETHEPLAN

WWWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 February, 04:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I like X22Report on Rumble. He provides both economic and geopolitical news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I agree...Dave X22 has helped me a Ton to understamd what is going on! He did use to incorporate more Q drops in his messages and that info helped me become more comfortable and understand the Q messages (he still does resource the drops ...just not as much). I listen to A & B everyday πŸ‘! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
08:07 AM - Feb 03, 2022
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
03 February, 11:45
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I'm glad you listen to the A reports, many bypass that.