Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 February, 03:40
Probably most of you know, but for the newcomers. To learn what was, what is & what is coming, look to:
- Q drops;
- George News (Youtube, Telegram & website);
- VK ( @VincentKennedy );
- Joe M videos (Gab, Bitchute & Rumble);
- Trey Smith on Youtube;
- The Book for the Last Generation (The Book of Enoch).

Website for the lost scriptures (thanks to StormIsUponUs): https://www.tapintothetrut...

Timestamps are important.

Thanks to Q team, thanks to The Collective (Anonymous Charity now known as George) for all the rare videos provided & infos provided. Thanks POTUS & all Anonymous & Non-Anonymous patriots from all over the world.

#GodWins #KeepWinning #WEARETHEPLAN

WWWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 February, 04:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I like X22Report on Rumble. He provides both economic and geopolitical news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 February, 08:07
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
I agree...Dave X22 has helped me a Ton to understamd what is going on! He did use to incorporate more Q drops in his messages and that info helped me become more comfortable and understand the Q messages (he still does resource the drops ...just not as much). I listen to A & B everyday πŸ‘! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
I'm glad you listen to the A reports, many bypass that.
11:45 AM - Feb 03, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reggieclarkejr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Reggie Clarke, click on at the bottom under it