Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 February, 12:59
Nothing can happen without gaining control of the message.
Lies are oozing out all around.
It all falls down Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
02 February, 01:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 02:09
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
Gives me goosebumps.

Bee Saved @BSaved
02 February, 02:33
what year is it actually anyway? Who knows?

02 February, 02:42
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
71/100 sure it is not 2022

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
02 February, 11:47
. 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅🍿🐸💫

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 February, 06:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Casey your lips to Gods ears

03 February, 06:22
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Awww thank you Patriot . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Im not sure how much more i can take. we need to be set free
06:26 AM - Feb 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
03 February, 06:31
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I know Patriot but I will add you have been incredibly patient and we appreciate that! We are seeing so much happen so great news would be WONDERFUL . Thank you for being here with us all!! May God Bless you always . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

03 February, 06:36
thank you for that. I dont know why God wole me up because I have sone so many things wrong. I just want this world to have peace and for the best life ffor my wofe and kids. Ive shielded them from so much and taken on all the stress. Mostly all the financial stress, which is very very bad