Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
Jesse Watters Segment on "Americas Great Awakening"

Fake News, Epstein, Oprah, Whoopi, Zucker, Maddow, Covid, Fauci, Truckers and more...

"The legacy media is dying....Is this the end of the evil empire?"
09:06 PM - Feb 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 February, 01:59
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
as much as i hold disdain for her, Whoopi told the truth - the holocaust (and all other such horrors) are, at the core, man's inhumanity upon man. this jew-worship has to end. it's part of their division. what other group has their own term for discrimination?? and i say this as someone that is 50% polish jew and lost family during that time. ENOUGH of the victimhood. and we don't even know the full truth of what really happened back then. if everything here is a lie then we HAVE to be willing to see the holocaust might very well be a lie as well (at least parts of it).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
02 February, 09:41
He is the only one I watch on Fox now. He is starting to bring it!! Now I am recording him so Fox does not get my ad dollars. But when will they discuss voter fraud. I know Jessie has brought it up - but when is it really going to get discussed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 February, 09:32
How is Faux allowing Jesse to out them? Whitehats perhaps! 😎

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
02 February, 09:39
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Could be. They let Tucker get away with a lot too.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
02 February, 09:13
Awesome it's called "Grear Awakening!"
🇺🇸🦅💪🏽

Bay 17d @Bay17d
02 February, 09:14
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Great* 🤦🏻‍♂️