Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 March, 03:39
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
invigorated my connection with GOD!!!💯💯💯♥️♥️♥️☑️☑️☑️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
04 March, 09:45
Truth! Well said! I've gained more political knowledge, grown even closer to God, and feel more equipped to defend America and the mission... all because of President TRUMP 🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
03 March, 09:03
Great Post. Is it your original? Did you post it on several platforms?? If not PLEASE DO!

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
04 March, 06:40
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I referenced the poster in pic...I am not original poster. I saw on Gab and took a screen shot to post over here.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 11:59
The Great Awakening

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
03 March, 11:58
learned more from him in four years then ever in school 😂

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 February, 09:10
truth.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
05 February, 07:58
Welcome to knowing, most of us have been waiting on someone to take it all down for a very long time.
Can you imagine people used to say never discuss politics.
The people got conned into thinking this , this allows them to stew in ignorance. Mature people can discuss anything and they aren't supposed to cling to things they are not masters of.
If you can't defend a position that means you might be wrong or need more work, so tweak and try again and grow.
Imagine if we have always talked to each other in that way we would not be in this mess today.

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
05 February, 07:55
BANG !

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 February, 07:43
WWG1WGA #TrumpStillMyPresident 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Eric Travis @Travis159
05 February, 07:45
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
confidence waning

Food Security @ProtectOzFood
05 February, 07:27
100% and I am an Aussie. I have never really had much knowledge of the US until these last three years.

Because of Trump, the world is awake to Worldwide nations goings on including our own.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 07:12
Very well put. My feelings to a tee

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
05 February, 07:12
This is exactly what a leader does; he takes his followers with him to the top!

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
05 February, 06:34
Because of Trump,I no longer have my head in the sand!❤🤍💙

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
31 January, 05:33
Yes it has been one hell of a ride and very educational at that!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 11:36
We definitely learned a lot these past 4 plus years. could you imagine if we had another 4 years?

Having Fits @HavingFits
03 March, 09:05
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
8 because USA INC. now Bankrupt is not the same as United States of America under the 1776 constitution and the July 4, 2019 Declaration of independence.