Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 February, 07:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Childhood actor for Disney for many years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
02 February, 03:28
Real image

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
02 February, 06:46
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
I don't know who does these fakes, but they are an asshole.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
02 February, 07:23
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
IDK if Kurt is a white hat or another demon but I do know that the Director of his new movie was on the Lolita Express

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
02 February, 03:21
🙁Unfortunately, this is photoshopped. I saw the pic of him in the original t-shirt yesterday. It was a T-shirt for The hateful Eight by Quentin Tarantino

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
02 February, 03:21
🙁Unfortunately, this is photoshopped. I saw the pic of him in the original t-shirt yesterday. It was a T-shirt for The hateful Eight by Quentin Tarantino

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
02 February, 01:56
The ROCKEFLLERS- THEY change names to HIDE in Plain Sight. Disney Actor Kurt Russell/Rodman Rockefeller The Son of Aldrich Rockefeller. Pierres Morgan /Herman Rockefeller- MI5, MI6 & the CIA faked Herman Rockefeller’s death in 2010, so 'Pierres' became the conservative, anti-gun, anti-American CNN reporter.
Tom Hanks/Michael Rockefeller-The CIA helped Michael Rockefeller fake his death so he could live out his PEDO Trafficking lifestyle as the Hollywood Actor. The Rockefeller Family filed a false missing persons report &wasted millions of taxpayer dollars by having the US Navy &Coast Guard search for Michael Rockefeller in 1961, when they in fact faked his death to fraudulently collect his billion dollar life insurance policy from Lloyds of London. All part of the high society of their respective fields (banking, politics, music industry)
Laurance Rockefeller, his son John Podesta and grandson Chester Bennington.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
02 February, 01:28
I've always liked Kurt Russell and every movie I've ever seen him in.
No one can say "Horse shit!" quite like Kurt can.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Hateful 8 Horse Shit - YouTube

The Hateful 8 movie scene

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
02 February, 01:28
I've always liked Kurt Russell and every movie I've ever seen him in.
No one can say "Horse shit!" quite like Kurt can.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Hateful 8 Horse Shit - YouTube

The Hateful 8 movie scene

LQve Trump @LoveTump
02 February, 10:55
LGBFJB= Let's Go Brandon Fook Joe Byden

Even though this is photoshopped, someone should make these shirts.

GREAT message, love it!

Stop Complaining @TinaR
02 February, 01:09
In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
02 February, 10:45
Postive vibes are contagious!

But so are negative. Make sure to take proper caution and have the right armor to combat.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
02 February, 10:04
Best movie EVER!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 February, 09:29
Even though this is photoshop ... I . D O N ' T . C A R E
I really like the T shirt message and Kurt Russel
If Wyatt Earp is the message, Nana's got that covered.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
02 February, 09:23
Good guy I hope!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
02 February, 09:20
🤣😂🤣😂
Let's Go Brandon; Fook Joe Biden

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 09:14
Wyatt Earp=1647 jewish
=129 simple

1647=
The silent majority
Save yourself
Here believe receive
Follow the truth
words of God discernment
Messiah gateway

John Titor
It's awesome
Holy Ghost
Your access
Countdown
I am prophecy
Judgment day
End prophecy
Judge my karma
Life decisions
1776 commission
Heaven is best
Hell is fractal

The Lord judge
Lord judges dead
When you're done
Fate determined
The Lord judge
Heaven is best
Hell is fractal
Pay for crime
Pay for evil
Entering hell
Death prison

Wow, guess that explains that.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 February, 09:05
Great Shirt!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Law & Physics @physics171
02 February, 08:55

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 08:55
Love this man!
Always have!
This one made me giggle!

Law & Physics @physics171
02 February, 08:53
Rodman Rockefeller?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 February, 08:19
I’m guessing - not CGI! Thanks for posting!

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
02 February, 07:25
L G B ........ F J B - Fuck Joe Biden! 😉

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 February, 07:23

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 February, 03:49
No surprise her

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
02 February, 03:39
Woo love Tombstone. Kurt Legend my brother calls him 😆

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 February, 02:56
bye