Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
02 February, 02:51
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
So right....Our Kids are totally depressed while they are wearing mask for almost 3 years.....They just don't want to go to school anymore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
02 February, 12:27
started working at a nonprofit three months ago. Small office and most of them are liberal. Everyone keeps their opinions to themselves. We wear masks in common areas or in a face-to-face meeting. Which is maybe an hour a day. So I put up with it. all of my friends are red pilled so I rarely have an opportunity to red pill someone.
Had a conversation with a coworker about masks. Brought up how the CDC recently even said the cloth masks (like the ones we were both currently wearing) don’t work.
That my friend who is a nurse said only the N 95 mask would do anything at all.
How it really bothers me that kids have to wear them all day at school.
Her response was I know but in case it helps one person from getting sick then it’s probably worth it. Some people are just never going to wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
01 February, 09:15
HOMESCHOOL

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 February, 08:55
1st they murdered our seniors... Can't have anyone remember
what Freedom was like.

Now they are Sterilizing our Children. They plan to
Grow their OWN Human Slaves / Food.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 February, 06:36
Ok, then take the kids from school and take them to the stadium and hold their classes in the stadium! 🤣😅😂

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 February, 10:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
👆👆👆

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 February, 05:51
No parent that's awake is sending their children to these schools.

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
01 February, 06:21
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Lots of parent's in Santa Cruz County are a sleep

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 February, 05:39
True and a travesty

BUT

If we get this right, our children will no longer live in a dystopia, will love and be loved the way God intended and live to the ripe old age of 150.