Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 February, 10:57
Crypto = IRS Killer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 February, 11:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We talk against them printing money with no gold behind it, but we favor something that does not even exist in a non digital reality?

This has always confused me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
(2 Pics; 2nd Pic links to VKs video post)
Link: https://anonup.com/thread/...
03:48 PM - Feb 01, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 February, 01:32
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
is anyone not paying their credit card bills? wondering if there’s any insight on that part of it.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
27 February, 01:43
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Hey fren! Apologies, but I'm not quite sure I follow what you mean. Will certainly try to clarify myself if I am able.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
07 February, 12:15
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
you do realize that KIMS( Key Integrated Monetary system ) is running global financial system since March 2021??? it removed swift then

qfs is digital slavery financial system