John Atkison @Duende
01 February, 10:35
"Brandon Pollet suffered a severe reaction 48 hours after his second COVID vaccination. According to his doctors, the COVID vaccine had caused Brandon an immune response that led to the development of an autoimmune disease.

“Brandon had no prior medical history,” Brandon’s wife Jessica Pollet said. “After his second Pfizer vaccine, Brandon developed a headache right away then fever 48 hours after,” Herald Guide reported."

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
01 February, 10:43
In response John Atkison to his Publication
i wonder if plaquenil would have helped in getting the inflammation down, then steroids could possibly have worked. that's really sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
Plaquenil might have helped, but it's more effective when you have a Covid infection. This gentleman had an autoimmune response from the S1 spike proteins generated by the vaccine. In this case, ivermectin and nicotine (yeah, nicotine) would be the effective solution according to a post I read.

I've shared this image on my timeline and in replies to comments. It explains what the main issue with Covid, the S1 spike protein, and how nicotine helps with getting rid of it.
12:18 PM - Feb 01, 2022
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
01 February, 12:52
In response John Atkison to his Publication
That's fascinating. I'd never heard of nicotine with this, but if it gets good results and promotes healing, I'm all for it.