Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Look at the video George News just posted to Telegram.

Compare with my post last night. 🕶

https://youtu.be/yOkhC-mHp...
10:45 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rena Charboneau @Rena
31 January, 06:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
reminds me of this TV Series:Person of Interest
TV Series
Person of Interest is an American science fiction crime drama television series that aired on CBS from September 22, 2011, to June 21, 2016. Its five seasons comprise 103 episodes. The series was created by Jonathan Nolan; executive producers were Nolan, J. J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Greg Plageman, Denise Thé, and Chris Fisher. The series centers on a mysterious reclusive billionaire computer programmer, Harold Finch, who has developed a computer program for the federal government known as "The Machine" that is capable of collating all so

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
31 January, 01:08
I was listening to someone yesterday who went on vacation to Mexico and was harrassed at customs going down and coming back. Ahh but coming back he was pulled aside and was told he was being flagged because facial recognition tagged him as being at January 6th event. He told them he was but never set foot in the building. They finally let him go but the point being "Facial recognition" flagged him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
31 January, 01:08
I was listening to someone yesterday who went on vacation to Mexico and was harrassed at customs going down and coming back. Ahh but coming back he was pulled aside and was told he was being flagged because facial recognition tagged him as being at January 6th event. He told them he was but never set foot in the building. They finally let him go but the point being "Facial recognition" flagged him.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 January, 11:56
George's video about the Total Information Awareness Program and LifeLog aka Facebook, ties nicely to the DoD's tweet this morning.

"🎶I always feel like somebody’s watching me.🎶"

Checkout the lyrics to Rockwell's song, "Somebody's Watching Me"

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
31 January, 12:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me (Official Music Video)
105,242,385 views•Oct 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 January, 02:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 January, 11:05
Love it!
GM Doq!

James Mays @wLandJforAll
31 January, 10:51
this is some serious in depth covert ops

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
31 January, 10:49
I've been watching these videos on their YouTube channel. We really are living in a Twilight Zone.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 January, 10:48
blink and you'll miss it vibe

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 January, 10:47
8ch.dev 👀