CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 January, 09:36
THIS IS UPSETTING ME. MAILTAND FLORIDA 4TH BUS OF THE DAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIEN MALES BEING DUMPED INTO CENTRAL FLORIDA GETTING FREE HOTELA AND CREDIT CARDS TO INFILTRATE FLORIDA.

THIS IS DANGEROUS. THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS. THEY NEED TO BE BUSSED TO DELAWARE TO STAY AT BIDEN'S HOUSE, AND THEN SENT BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM!!

NEW CLOTHING, FREE HOTEL, FREE FOOD, FREE MONEY

ALL TO FUCK UP CENTRAL FLORIDA AND THREATEN AMERICANS

THIS IS JUST TOO JACKED UP FOR WORDS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
metal master @metalmaster
I’m in Central Florida, too. i love what DeSantis has done overall but didn’t he say a few months back that he’d be shipping these people to Delaware? I’m curious why that hasn’t happened
09:44 AM - Jan 31, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by metalmaster in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 January, 09:52
In response metal master to his Publication
It just happened. I am waiting to see what Desantis does. They can be traced to the hotels at this point if they move fast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
31 January, 09:48
In response metal master to his Publication
I was about to ask. Time to make calls to the Governor’s office?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 January, 09:51
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
will do