CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 January, 09:36
THIS IS UPSETTING ME. MAILTAND FLORIDA 4TH BUS OF THE DAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIEN MALES BEING DUMPED INTO CENTRAL FLORIDA GETTING FREE HOTELA AND CREDIT CARDS TO INFILTRATE FLORIDA.

THIS IS DANGEROUS. THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS. THEY NEED TO BE BUSSED TO DELAWARE TO STAY AT BIDEN'S HOUSE, AND THEN SENT BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM!!

NEW CLOTHING, FREE HOTEL, FREE FOOD, FREE MONEY

ALL TO FUCK UP CENTRAL FLORIDA AND THREATEN AMERICANS

THIS IS JUST TOO JACKED UP FOR WORDS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
metal master @metalmaster
31 January, 09:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I’m in Central Florida, too. i love what DeSantis has done overall but didn’t he say a few months back that he’d be shipping these people to Delaware? I’m curious why that hasn’t happened

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
It just happened. I am waiting to see what Desantis does. They can be traced to the hotels at this point if they move fast.
09:52 AM - Jan 31, 2022
In response metal master to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it