Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 January, 05:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
follow jason STORM NELSON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 January, 12:25
Stay safe, Storm. The bad guys don't like being called out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 January, 10:21
I N D E E D

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
31 January, 06:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Remember you were a child too! So enough was enough and no child should not be left beside the road as so many has!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
31 January, 09:41
I love how he delivers Truth on Twitter. He definitely doesn't hold back!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
31 January, 02:40
And the Angels SING and REJOICE :)

Jason “Storm” Nelson
Storm4Congress
Husband, Father, Retired Soldier, Former Marine,
Geopolitical Advisor East Asia/South America,
‘22 Republican Candidate for Congress, TX- 17

Jason's twitter posts-
Wait… I’m officially retired now… 1st- Hi Milley! Remember me? Get your testimony ready. 2nd- Who wants to know things?
7:39 AM · Jan 30, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

As we move forward: It’s ALWAYS been about the children.
7:43 AM · Jan 30, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Why were American service members required to facilitate child trafficking in the name of “culture”… no matter their protest?
8:03 AM · Jan 30, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Are Christians being directly persecuted in the military? And that report went where?
When did you KNOW Afghan children were being used to traffic children out of a war zone, and how many people were left behind as the terrorists took their seats on the plane?

(maybe TIME to MOVE to Texas...) :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 02:19

Looking like to Nana our soldiers are going to have to step up yet again to save us from the deep state.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
31 January, 01:33
Can't wait to hear the answers!

Autmama 123 @autmama
31 January, 01:11
This is a Boom!

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
31 January, 01:10
who dat?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 January, 01:04
MY SPELL BOOK 📖 🧙‍♂️🪄🔮
SAYS THE TIME HAS CQME
AMEN PROVERBS 1;31) ✝️♾✝️
#POWERBELONGSTOTHEPEOPLE
🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🙏

https://music.youtube.com/...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
31 January, 12:46
yes.. i posted something about this tonight.
i believe ezra cohen had it on his telegram page.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 January, 01:20
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
https://t.me/Ezra_Cohen/75...

7 pages of project veritas, posted there.

This is Page 5, It certainly does look like the Commandant of Marines knew in August 2021 that the Jabs mimic the virus by causing the same spike proteins.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 January, 12:35
George News gave us this link to his Twitter account tonight:

https://twitter.com/storm4...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 January, 12:34

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 January, 01:09
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Some really great questions he is asking!!