JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I vote for early retirements and commendations for all Special Forces that endured the horrors of the DUMB's Operations. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:25 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
06 February, 10:49
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Amen. May God Bless them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 February, 04:57
these selfless brave Souls are held in the absolute Highest regard by those that know and soon, by all πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 February, 01:20
just praying for those who rescued the trafficked children

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
01 February, 07:58
πŸ’―
God Bless them

Travis Sebek @MAGAMAN45
01 February, 07:57
I along with every single living soul second that motion.
In the Great and Mighty name of the Christ Yeshua.
Amen

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
01 February, 07:53
I pray for them always. I can't even imagine what they have seen nor would I want to. May God bless each and every one.

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
01 February, 07:40
100% deserved!!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
01 February, 07:39
Absolutely!

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
01 February, 07:36
absolutely! God bless them!πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
01 February, 07:36
That's Not Conspiracy that's straight Fact!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 February, 05:00
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
they haven't quite got the earlobe gene sorted out yet. heard they have to glue them on the #Clones 🀷

Angela Martin @Marangela
01 February, 06:55
Amen to that. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜’

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 February, 02:46
I 2nd.

Wishing 1111 @Wishing1111
01 February, 12:07
Agree 100%

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
01 February, 12:23
i pray for them - i lived it they will never be the same again...it will haunt them forever. the human mind just cant comprehend this...not what they are seeing

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
31 January, 10:29
Yes! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Mimi South @MimiSouth3
31 January, 06:20
God Bless these men and women. I totally agree with you!

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
31 January, 06:00
I agree 100%. Also, lifetime free medical in all formats.

Barbara Rosseau @AngelOfDestiny
31 January, 03:14
100% agree

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
31 January, 02:20
HallelujahβœοΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
31 January, 02:19
Totally agree!

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
31 January, 02:18
yes πŸ™πŸ™

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
31 January, 12:50
Save the children.
Donate to Operation Underground.

https://ourrescue.org

Joni Mays @jandcmays
31 January, 01:14
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I do! Every single month!!

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
31 January, 12:39
the orion lines???

Maga Nana @MagaNana
31 January, 12:33
100 percent

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
31 January, 11:49
And a million plus thank yous xoxo

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
31 January, 11:42
The libs wpuld rather give all that money to the illegals!! There is plenty of money around to support our troops if the actually wanted to!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Yes, please!

I have been praying for these Patriots most of all, for the horrors they have had to confront & deal with while, at the same time, being gentle with those they are rescuing.

God be with them & their families!

WE can stand up for them when this is over! Thank God Trump is cleaning up the VA system.

Charissma _15 @Riley
31 January, 11:50
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I stand with you in praying for these men and women!πŸ™
May God bless them with peace beyond all understanding.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
31 January, 11:39
AMEN!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 January, 11:38
Amen, sweet friend, Amen!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 January, 11:18
i support, in addition to this, raising all retired veterans, especially enlisted not officers, retirement! give them a nice bonus, quit taxing their piddly retirment. Use to include full medical and Obama reduced med benefits for military so he could force obama care thru

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
BINGO!