Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
I haven't once been scared or fearful of the so called "pandemic". Like many of you, I have stood strong and refused to comply and will continue to do so. I will be placed on unpaid leave on 2/21, and I am terrified of what this will do to me financially as I don't have anoyone to lean on and where to go from here. I spent 2 hours on LinkedIn lthis afternoon ooking at postings, and all I want to do is crawl in bed, pull the covers over my head and cry for days.

Thank you for letting me vent!
06:51 PM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
04 February, 05:45
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Our Almighty Father sees you and hears you and I fully believe that He already has a plan in place for you. He will see you through! Be thankful, be grateful for all He has given to you! All praise, all glory to Him!
Hang on tight sweetie because change is coming ❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
04 February, 12:55
You will get through this and you just might end up in a better place -- I remember being discouraged and crying when I had to do what felt like going backwards - only to realize that it propelled me into a whole new experience of opportunities. Somewhere on Gab or Telegram or another platform, I saw a place that was offering jobs to those who refused to get jabbed -- I will post this on GAB and maybe someone will recall seeing what I did -- Prayers and blessings to you -- keep your heart light, step out in faith. We are here behind the scenes supporting you!!! hsretoucher @majorpatriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
03 February, 07:53
Good luck. God Bless.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
03 February, 02:58
i have a religious exemption you can use. it is free. it is hard to dispute

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
03 February, 03:01
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
we can send it to you through email

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
03 February, 02:49
Luke 12:24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!

Keep praying and having faith! Start thanking Him for your Blessings even before those Blessings reach you!! That is faith! 🕊

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
03 February, 02:36
OMG dear lady - now is not the time to give up. Instead of placing your time and energy online with LinkedIn and other platforms, may I suggest a new approach? Spend some quality time with God, seeking out His will for your life. No time to hide under covers my dear. Time is now for connecting with God Almighty. Let Him know how much you love Him and trust Him. Let Him know that you are ready, willing and able to step out of the box and be of service to Him in any job that He points you to. You will be confident when you have placed all of your needs in God's hands. He will never lead you astray and when you are willing to listen to Him, He will show you paths that you never even knew existed. I know from experience time and time again when there seemed no way out, God has taken me by the hand and I stand on higher ground. Here is a song that I love. I hope it will brighten your day:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Crabb Family - Through the Fire (Live) - YouTube

The Crabb Family - Official Video for 'Through the Fire [Live]', available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD 'New Orleans Homecoming' Here: http://smarturl.it/N...

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
30 January, 08:33
Hugs and prayers for your situation! HE is ever faithful! Have a good long cry then stand tall and straighten that crown! Much Love and Many Blessings!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 January, 07:14
It is OK to pull the covers over your head and cry for a while. Sometimes we need that. Then get up and fight back. Have faith that GOD will open another door. I will pray that it will. Sending love and a hug Patriot.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 January, 07:12
Patriot just a thought - post on here the State & Approx. area where you are located along with a short resume leaving out specific address & phone number, just use or make up a new email to contact you through....Giving personal information ONLY if/when you feel safe to do that!!!

You never know when someone on this platform is looking for help or knows of someone who is, not to mention we can share this on other platforms also to help spread it even further for you!😉🙏

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
30 January, 07:08
Hoping things will change drastically for the better by the time you go on unpaid leave. Keep your strength and try to stay positive.👊🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 January, 07:04
Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear (revere) the Lord and turn from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8
Your needs will be met as you trust God in this because you are strong and determined to not participate with evil because your strength and determination comes from God. There are many jobs available, just take some time to rest, pray and trust.
😇

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
30 January, 08:05
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Thank you, I sent them an email with a copy of the email from HR.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
30 January, 07:00
I do not know your situation. I am 77 years old and my entire livelihood is in jeopardy. Yet, somehow I know and trust that God will never leave me. He will open a door where there never seemed to be a door. God has got this for you. Please continue to look and seek out your options, but know that no matter the disappointment and the pain you feel today, GOD HAS YOU IN HIS HAND. There is no going back from this "red pill" so continue to march forward with faith. I am praying for you and I know that God is watching over you. Be safe, be strong and be confident.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
30 January, 06:58
If you believe in God. Hang tight sister. I never once caved either. I trusted HIM all the way. He's got this. He sees you. He knows your needs. He will provide. Reach out to your network. Miracles do happen.

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
30 January, 06:57
🙏🏼 Trust in His plan for you. He will not forsake you 🙏🏼❤️

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
30 January, 06:52