Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 February, 01:44
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
26000 Years of a death cult

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
25 February, 01:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
25 February, 01:16
👇😜

Carey Lou @Careylou
25 February, 01:15
Indeed !

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 February, 09:05
I been knowing decades I am still here, my theory has always been wake up as many as possible, yet at the same time, can't wait for every booger eater to get it. Js. lol Ugh, decades, and now still dealing with bs even local, still I type on. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 February, 09:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I know a lot and I am sure its even more gross.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 11:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
In all the years you’ve been awake there have to be any enormous number of seeds of truth that you have sown! God bless you and all the others who never gave up on the rest of us that hadn’t yet awakened until more recenly. I am grateful to be awake and pray I succeed in waking others. So far I feel like I am not getting anywhere. On the other hand I have successfully onvinced family and friends that I am craxy! 😂

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 February, 08:58
So many people feel the same way.

Time to rip off the BandAid!