Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
‘The stars’ have lost their luster.
02:53 PM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
03 February, 10:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
NY WHISTLEBLOWER NURSE FREEDOM CONVOY SPREADS.

Queen Romana was allegedly arrested for promoting violence at the Ottawa Freedom Convoy. #maga

https://rumble.com/vu04z2-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
31 January, 03:29
more people listen to Rogans podcast than all music on spotify! they’ll keep that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
31 January, 03:26
Her crazy Sister Patricia blocked me on twitter with no interaction ever😂😂 She hates frog accounts 🐸🐸

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
30 January, 06:51
Yes stars have lost their luster. Look at some of our Generals with stars plastered all over their uniforms. What a stinkin disgrace. We send our men and women to die for wars that never existed in the first place when the biggest war we ever faced was being betrayed by people in key places right here on our own shores.

Guin Evere @Guinevere
30 January, 06:30
But Spotify has caved to Megan & Harry...
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
30 January, 04:02
I never followed them anyway. No love lost on my end. I am glad that they are a little quieter than before.