Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 10:54
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
Nana's understand is that when the death of the Reptilian Queen is announced then the military will be a go. Rumors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
30 January, 10:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
it will go like this “LONDON BRIDGE IS DOWN OR FALLING “😉I look for it soon , been on my mind heavy and do expwct soon , my gut says before her jubilee ,possibly 17 days before it ,as Betty White ....17 days before 100 💪🏻🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MartiMcFly in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
30 January, 04:39
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
I am reffering to this date 👇🏼, this is her platnium jubliee year “YES” she will have reigned for 70 years , truthfully in my opinion she is already dead!! I am speaking in when it would be announced , it won’t be the actual date, I am sure for it will have meaning behind it in some way , I said prob.... I didn’t say fact , some take words and make them into what they wish , not what they are meant , her day of announced death is coming and very soon , rest assure!! I took a stab at it ,for FACT :Betty White did die 17 days before her 100 birthdate and yes that was not a coincidence , very obvious , however some don’t realize she wasn’t just an old lady some chose to adore either, while people like me know she wasn’t of good !!!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
02 February, 08:08
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
... and not only she's gone

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts