Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 09:37
Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
30 January, 10:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I am so sad I won't be able to post this to all my FB Friends and Family that are still sleeping sinceI've been deleted off FB twice 😥 been waiting over 4 yrs. to show them I wasn't Crazy after all.

Hate FB for taking that pleasure from me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
30 January, 11:40
In response Denise Bel to her Publication
If I had been carrying this weight around for 4 years I would be in a mental institution! I applaud you that you even have friends after all of this time!

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
31 January, 07:00
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I've been "crazy" since Sep 2001, in the eyes of my friends and family. #wwg1wga

Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
31 January, 07:27
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Just in case you don't know the song. Make sure you hear all the lyrics. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only people mentioned by donkannangara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Don Kannangara, click on at the bottom under it