Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 09:37
Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
30 January, 10:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I am so sad I won't be able to post this to all my FB Friends and Family that are still sleeping sinceI've been deleted off FB twice 😥 been waiting over 4 yrs. to show them I wasn't Crazy after all.

Hate FB for taking that pleasure from me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
If I had been carrying this weight around for 4 years I would be in a mental institution! I applaud you that you even have friends after all of this time!
11:40 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Denise Bel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Willow5 in this post can reply
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
31 January, 07:00
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I've been "crazy" since Sep 2001, in the eyes of my friends and family. #wwg1wga

Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
31 January, 07:27
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Just in case you don't know the song. Make sure you hear all the lyrics. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
30 January, 11:58
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Well dont really cuz they all have TDS! So felt the love and