WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
27 January, 01:05
my wife has passed on. i will not be here for awhile. i cannot cope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 04:37
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
i am so sorry. 🙏🙏🙏 with you and your family. you have a lot of things going on my friend. This is a very challenging time for everyone who enters a hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 January, 08:03
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
She was already so weak when she got in the hospital, and all the other factors included, by the time she got to ICU on the bipap it was too late. Her body rejected the vent and went into cardiac arrest. They brought her back once for about 15 minutes and she redlined again. That's when the decision was made to let her go.

She did not stand a chance in there. And it's all my fault.

27 January, 08:30
YOU CANNOT BLAME YOURSELF. YOU TRIED. SHE WAS DOING WELL. THE SAD REALITY IS WE ARE DEALING WITH DEMONS. it is tough. my father died October 19th. i am just getting to the point where i am processing everything.

Malpractice is at the highest point. It is expensive to pursue but it is worth it. God is showing me things very clear right now. i am talking about my situation not yours. i will not rest until all drs and family pay !

27 January, 08:39
try to get some rest. it has been a very long road. you have a lot to deal with. karla made her choice. you respected it. i am fighting this with my father’s choice. God showed me yesterday, IT WAS MY FATHER’S CHOICE I NEED TO RESPECT THAT, FORGIVE HIM AND MOVE FORWARD.

i have a lot of family drama that has been going on for years. NOW the family has God and the courts to answer to. The jab was the final nail in my father’s coffin, but my family pit him in the coffin.

28 January, 06:31
Yes, her family had multiple opportunities to save her life. No one listened to me and because of that, she is gone. I am not going to point fingers or hold grudges over it, because she wouldn't want that. The grief is killing me fast enough that I shall soon be with her. I do not think there is any "moving forward" for me. This is a pain unlike any I've ever experienced, and it's killing me. Weak, tired, confused, angry all these emotions rolled into one. I just want to get into my bed and decay. It would be one thing if it were natural loss, but I don't feel it is. The suddenness of it-just I can't even explain it.

29 January, 01:07
I feel you on this. my father would still be alive today if it wasnt for “his family”. I am adopted. My father was a stubborn man and he made his choices. i am not going to kill myself over the choices my father made. It has been a long process and the pain was intense at times. However, God has a purpose for us and eventually you will see this.

i do not know the details of your wife’s journey, but you have to remember it was her journey. We may not understand it, but we do have to respect it. trust me i do not like it either. Had “my family” stayed away, my father would gave recovered years ago but he chose to allow the family drama. i refused to allow it in the end. i know i was keeping him alive, but not without causing stress on me.

I need to come to terms with all this and ultimately my father made his choices and i will not allow his bad choices to continue affecting me. I believe God will take care of those who caused him harm. love and forgiveness is the wa

29 January, 01:24
it will take time to deal with all your pain. in time you will find a way to honor your wife. Perhaps start a fundraiser in her name.

Right now just taking it day by day is all you can do. sometimes you will need to take a break. Every person deals with things differently. i still talk to my father like he is here. some days i do not. i have a lot of emotions to work through mainly from my demented family. As i work through this, all the negative will eventually wash away.

YOU DO YOU. DO NOT LET OTHERS TELL YOU HOW TO PROCESS YOUR GREAT LOSS. DO TRY TO REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD THINGS SHE BROUGHT INTO YOUR LIFE. ALLOW YOURSELF TO GREIVE. EVENTUALLY YOU WILL WORK THROUGH THE PAIN I PROMISE!

Do what you know to be true. if you know there was negligence then pursue it if you feel that is where God is guiding you. We are living in the darkest times in history. Only God can heal us on all levels. In time you will see. You will be with her again one day. in the me

29 January, 01:26
meantime she is with you in spirit. She is. much ❤️ brother.

29 January, 03:43
Thank you, for being here to talk to throughout this whole thing. Not many would do that for a stranger. I do little things to ease the pain and it does help. I finally ate today. Got up and done some work. Even fixed her spot on the bed up, so she can lay with me and watch tv like we used to.

I'm gonna miss her presence, but I know she is with me.

29 January, 04:23
any time. you can DM is you prefer that. i know the pain and that was my father. i could not imagine the pain with a spouse.

She is there in spirit. i know my father was. i asked him to go enjoy new space and i would be ok
now. He was here because his dog has a stroke. she was looking right at him. I know he wanted her to go so badly. But she stayed with me.

I know my father was struggling. i know he was wronged on many levels. i did not want to see him stuck in a nursing home. i was the only one honest with him. i believe even though i was not physically with him i told him whole heartedly the truth about the jabs, about his recovery, the legal fight. He made the best choice he could after making the mistake of taking the jab. But it still hurts. every day i am learning more and more things about the jab. i know he is where he needs to be now.

It gets easier. You do not need to be strong. Burying your feelings is not the way to go. it is harder knowi

29 January, 04:38
what we know. 4 months and i am just starting to really work through it. i cried a lot! trust me.

You are never alone. Talk to her. ask her to come to you. be open to it. When she is ready and you are she will come. My brother died in 1990. Sometimes i smell peanut butter cookies when he is around. i only had one dream of him. that is how i know our souls are infinite. He let me know he was happy i found my biological family and that he was happy. i also find pennies all over the place.

My stepmother came to me in April when he should have died. She went to my daughter in August and showed her he was going with her. i knew it was going to end this way including the family drama. in my heart of hearts i know my step mother was protecting him from my brothers. She was able to see and hear what i could not.

i know they were all with my father at the hospital. i knew the very moment he took the jab. he called called out to me in my sleep. i am connected like

29 January, 04:43
just do what you need to do. it is going to be hard on everyone. i honestly think she had more going on than you knew. maybe more than she knew. God will show you in time. when things settle, everything becomes clearer. You will know what i am talking about.

29 January, 08:58
EXACTLY. I feel like something was kept from me as a means of protection, but I don't see how since the outcome was the same, and just as sudden. Maybe it was to keep me from un edging while she was still coherent. I don't know. But little subtle things she sent me in messages tell me she was trying to prepare me for it-and I ignored it because I was under the impression that she was getting better.

30 January, 01:01
Yes. like i said, her legs were weak long before she fell. i can be wrong but i highly doubt it. i think she had internal bleeding or something that was causing the weakness. i only shared my story because i thought it would help. My father was wronged by the doctors. his leg weakness was always related to his heart disease when in fact he was slowly bleeding out for 2 years. it would have made a difference in his outcome and diagnosis if it was caught immediately. it would have if the dr who did his blood work simply compared it to his previous blood work. he lost 3 liters of blood at that point.

God just shared this with me. i asked for words of comfort for you. He said, Karla did not get the vaccinations. she won. We are in a war for our souls and she won. That is all he said.

i will tell you from my prayers and time with God, not every person is going to be able to deal with what is coming. My father although he was a fighter. he beat death 6 times thanks to me and my knowledge and strength. God gets all the glory. There is no doubt my father could have win the 7th. HOWEVER, God told me i needed to out my foot down because if i did not i was going to kill myself with stress from dealing with my brothers. i knew what they were going to do. i knew my father would die if he allowed it. i also gave my father the facts, through his attorney, and i gave him the choice, make me HP solely or you are on your own.

My brothers have been telling everyone for 2 years i am killing my father. Even though medical records show i have saved him. i will not defend my ..
05:26 AM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
30 January, 05:53
😭😭😭 Her soul is pure, that is how I KNOW she is with GOD and her mother right now. And I am going to keep mine pure from now till departure. Only way to see her again. I have thought about getting a dog. I love dogs.

30 January, 06:33
There you go. it will help you. you will be ok. take it one day at a time.

30 January, 05:35
my position or action. i am very confident in what i did. his medical info verifies i have done everything in my power to help him. The help i got him verifies he was seeing the right doctors who would have caught my father’s bleed out and cancer and the dr they switched him to totally missed the bleed out. if i was not confident in my wisdom and abilities, i never would have demanded my father to make me HP. i can be held legally responsible. My brothers will be held legally responsible. plus i will be suing them for stress and defamation.

i was in the process of buying a puppy to train as a service dog for my father this was in April. i had him picked out and named. God told me not now. i was sad. However, the next day is when my father bled out (this was April when he could have died. would have if i did not act immediately). This is when they found the cancer. My father was a 24/7 project at that point. The timing for a puppy was not the right time....

30 January, 05:46
just like the timing for your dog to leave was the right time. it gave you the freedom to be with Karla. We know we can never replace pets or loved ones. however, maybe your dog was making way for you. maybe perhaps a puppy will help you right now.

i actually saved my father’s dog’s life. She is very happy and doing very well. in time i will be getting a puppy to train as a service dog but also one to help her because she is deaf. she is going blind. i think i am correcting it but other times i am not so sure. i know it has to be a puppy so she will love on it and not be afraid of it.

life is about seasons. we do not know all the answers. God will show us when we are ready. I think Karla had something going on and it was not found until too late. Maybe it was a blessing. I know God could have brought my father back. i do not doubt that. However, since he took the jab it was not going to be easy for either one of us. I DO NOT THINK HE WOULD RECOVER NOW THAT I KNOW.