WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
my wife has passed on. i will not be here for awhile. i cannot cope.
01:05 AM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Julie Roe @gma210
27 January, 10:11
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
I am so sorry for your loss! May the God who sits on the Throne bring you peace and comfort in this your hour of need. May He wrap His loving arms around you and all of those who have suffered this loss. May she rest in peace! Prayers will continue for you and yours!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Bryant @Annieoakley14u
27 January, 07:59
I feel your pain. Ive lost both parents the last five years. But, on a comforting note. I still talk to them a lot. Think of them a lot and comforted to know they are watching me fight, and are exceeding proud. How do I know ? I just do. My impaths come through my stomach. I just know. Your loved ones are always with you. Watching you, take comfort it that. Hugs, God hugs to you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
27 January, 07:29
Prayers for your wife to RIP and for you to have the courage to continue to fight for your freedom and to be a support for all those who love you.

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
27 January, 06:58
my prayers are with you and your family brother!! So Sorry for your loss

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
27 January, 06:30
Prayers for you Sir, you are loved and cared for. So sorry for your loss. 🙏❤️

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
27 January, 05:58
🙏I am so very sorry. May God rest her soul.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
27 January, 05:57
So sorry for your loss. 🙏🙏🙏

English Viking @Artist_
27 January, 05:40
sorry to hear your news Patriot, I to gave had to deal with my husband passing, its heartbreaking & numbing atm but you learn to live with it, just never leaves you, you learn to put them in a special place in your heart, Patriot

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 January, 05:34
I am so sorry for your loss. May God put his healing hands on you and your family as you work through this difficult time.
“Our Father who art in Heaven hollowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come thy wilt be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day and our daily bread and forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory forever. Amen 🙏🏼“

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 January, 05:31
I am so sorry 😞 Praying for you 🙏

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
27 January, 05:29
please watch this- it will give you a new perspective:
https://youtu.be/kv3FHrg9K...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Bee Saved @BSaved
27 January, 05:28
prayers and condolences for you Patriot. we will all rejoice together again someday. God Bless

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 January, 05:27
❤️🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
27 January, 05:26
I am so very sorry. Prayers

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 January, 05:26
Hours of prayer for you. Rest, but please, dont quit. Just rest dear soul. Let us carry you🙏🙏🌹

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
27 January, 05:15
🙏Sending prayers and. hugs. So very sorry for your loss.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 January, 05:15
So sorry to hear this. Our prayers are going up. 🙏🕊

deborah sidener @debbiedo
27 January, 05:14
I pray for peace for you. We need you so when you're ready we will be here for you.

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
27 January, 05:13
🙏🏻❤️

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
27 January, 04:56
I am sorry for your loss! Much love 🙏❤🙏

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
27 January, 04:45
Sorry for your loss ❤🦅

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
27 January, 04:45
Much love 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I am so sorry to hear this. We are all here for you when you are ready.

TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ @_truth_hurts_21
27 January, 04:44
I am so sorry for your loss.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 04:37
i am so sorry. 🙏🙏🙏 with you and your family. you have a lot of things going on my friend. This is a very challenging time for everyone who enters a hospital.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
27 January, 08:03
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
She was already so weak when she got in the hospital, and all the other factors included, by the time she got to ICU on the bipap it was too late. Her body rejected the vent and went into cardiac arrest. They brought her back once for about 15 minutes and she redlined again. That's when the decision was made to let her go.

She did not stand a chance in there. And it's all my fault.