Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
28 January, 08:28
Appreciate prayers, please. I resigned from my executive leadership job end of November 2021 because of the vaccine mandate policy at work. We were all working from home and had 15 days to submit a medical or religious exemption if we were not vaccinated. If approved, you had to test TWICE each week (even though we were working from home). I just found out today I was disqualified and not eligible for unemployment. I had started applying and interviewing for jobs July last year, anticipating that I might resign, due to a vaccine mandate at work (since the CEO talked about it every day). Without unemployment, I will run out of savings end of April or May if I really skimp. Even though you are strangers, I know your prayers will help. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
28 January, 08:46
In response Amy Freedom to her Publication
❤️Sending prayers! Miracles are on their way to you since you are staying true to yourself ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmyFreedom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Freedom, click on at the bottom under it