Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
Appreciate prayers, please. I resigned from my executive leadership job end of November 2021 because of the vaccine mandate policy at work. We were all working from home and had 15 days to submit a medical or religious exemption if we were not vaccinated. If approved, you had to test TWICE each week (even though we were working from home). I just found out today I was disqualified and not eligible for unemployment. I had started applying and interviewing for jobs July last year, anticipating that I might resign, due to a vaccine mandate at work (since the CEO talked about it every day). Without unemployment, I will run out of savings end of April or May if I really skimp. Even though you are strangers, I know your prayers will help. Thank you.
08:28 PM - Jan 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmyFreedom in this post can reply
Michael Phillips @Crager71
28 January, 10:07
In response Amy Freedom to her Publication
Prayers sent your way. God Bless You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
28 January, 10:09
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Thank you, Michael. Means more than you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
28 January, 08:46
In response Amy Freedom to her Publication
❤️Sending prayers! Miracles are on their way to you since you are staying true to yourself ❤️

Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
28 January, 08:54
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
❤️Thank you, Lisa