Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Red 55S @Red55S
29 January, 01:47
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
If we were told the true history of humanity, it would be clear. Two groups, one more advanced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 January, 01:08
Why us? Because everyone wasn't made to STAND👊 God knew us before we were formed in our mother's womb💖 I thank God that He chose US😎 Look at this HUGE family He gave us to go to battle with😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
28 January, 08:44
I feel many people are born more aware. As a young child I was instinctually aware of the dangers around me. I would tell my parents and siblings that I feared being kidnapped and used as a sex-slave not even sure what that meant at the time but I had visions. This was reoccurring throughout my lifetime. In 2018 I went to the FBI with reports of Hacking in my neighborhood through local hot spots and other sophisticated programs. They didn't take me serious. Company's sell and exploit young ladies footage from hidden camera's everywhere. I seen it with my own eyes. My entire family shunned me... and continues to but they are easing up a little now. I just continue to love them but will be relieved when the whole truth comes out, I've been referring to myself as EntirelyKathryn for over 15 years bc with me you get at least 99%.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 January, 07:46

Montana Ford @Montanaford
28 January, 10:52
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
AMEN!!!🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
29 January, 02:09
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
How come President Trump never talks about this??? I am all for love and light...being kind and helping humanity. I've never heard of anyone in the real world who talks about ascension...How do you know we signed up for this...I don't ever recall signing up for this. I am thankful for my simple life....I just don't know where you get this information from.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
28 January, 07:28
I have been wondering that. Hope and pray I make a difference.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 January, 07:24
I am thinking lately that if everyone knew what we know how chaotic it might be . . . It is obvious that the people in my life who choose to live in the dark couldn't have handled what we all have handled, which is weird because they have more hardened hearts whereas mine is so sensitive and it really hurts with all we have been through together. For some reason GOD wanted it all this way . . . My constant prayer is that my loved ones don't die before they understand what a burden I have been carrying all these years and if it weren't for all of you, I would have gone crazy a long time ago. I am sooooooo grateful for you Joey and everyone here.

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
28 January, 08:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I feel the exact same way. I had a mini breakdown in late 2018 bc I could not handle seeing small children on tablets and mobile devices. Call me crazy but I kept talking about the exploitation of children so often my bf of three years ended our relationship. The Lord was preparing me for what was to come,, I never went along with any of the shenanigan's from day one, Lost my job for not agreeing to the masking, my church, family and friends, Still to this day cannot work outside my home bc of idiots.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
10 February, 04:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I feel the exact same way and I have lost every single one of my family members because they did not believe me and now they are seeing things, but yet still give me a hard time, so I choose to keep my distance from them in order to keep my sanity and to keep my relationship with God in tact. they give me a very hard time. 😢

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 06:28
God knew that we would find our way out of satan's hell matrix box and that we would NEVER GIVE UP!

And here you still are!
God knew before we were born the first time.

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
28 January, 07:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💛Yep, getting more Eyedependent every day.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 January, 04:42
Joey, we are not more special than others. We just have the "skillset" to be able to bring the light and the truth to our fellow sovereign beings. We all agreed before we came here to play certain roles to that end. Mine was healthcare, justice, and healing.

You are such a sweet soul, from what I've been able to gather from your posts. This journey is more difficult on those who are empathic and caring. We must make sure we protect ourselves from being too upset by what is going on. Self-love is far more important for us, since we tend to give to others so freely.

I believe, that if you sit quietly and clear your mind, you will know why you are here (and chosen). Maybe you ask the right questions, so that others will too. Maybe you stand your ethical ground, no matter what. You'd be amazed at how the simplest "gifts" to others can make a huge difference.

Blessings to you on your journey. 💙 You got this!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
28 January, 06:24
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
photon 333, are you a starseed?

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
28 January, 04:19
because we are the bloodline of Abel

Happy Days @Sun2516
28 January, 07:10
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Yes that is true.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
28 January, 07:12
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Abel didn't have a bloodline. His brother killed him.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
28 January, 04:17
I used to wonder the same myself, Joey. Especially in the beginning of Covid, when only a couple of friends could see the total BS we were given. Unfortunately those same couple of friends don't want to believe ALL, especially the rape, torture of our children. Nor the satanic cults in our government and media. I have been "alone" on the most important issues in my days. If it wasn't for my faith in God's plan, I'm pretty sure that I would have succumbed to depression by now. As my faith grew, the question of "why me?" diminished. Actually doesn't seem that important anymore, even though it sometimes gets lonely! I feel that we will find the answers when we are meant to. In the mean time, I'm very Grateful to be connected to All the People on Anonup!
Thank You All So Very Much!
God Bless You. 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌎💕

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 January, 06:33
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Your not alone! Most of us on this platform all feel the same way, im an empath and i cry daily about it all. Crying is ok it cleanses the soul, We need to get it out but keep the faith that this will be resolved. Thrive on the positive and not let the negative get us down. We are doing this for a reason and I believe we are winning no matter how many times i cry ❤️

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
28 January, 07:27
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
(((HUGS)))) my friend! The Holy Spirit is with us, guiding us along the way.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 January, 04:04
Even The Donald answered The Call! 😎👍
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
28 January, 03:14
We receieved the call before we came into form. We chose this. And we chose this because we were also given the ending and we could not see ourselves missing this once in planetary history unfoldment from dark to Light. We are the Light. We need only be and shine.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 January, 02:58
We are children of God Joey! 😊
He loves us and knows what’s in our hearts 🙏🏻❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 January, 02:55
🙏💖

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
28 January, 02:49
Because God trust us...that's why we were chosen...🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 January, 02:46
I think you will be needed to help others. In what capacity I do not know. I know you will be needed. I am thankful you are still here Joey! You never gave up

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
28 January, 02:23
Your soul agreed to this contract (righting humanity) before you ever arrived on planet earth.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 January, 02:05
Because you will have a large part in what’s to come. Future phase. Stay strong.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 January, 03:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Eyes to See Ears to Hear @MyAccount
28 January, 08:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why..... BECAUSE I RUN IN.... THAT’S WHY.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
28 January, 01:43
My opinion is that God decided you were strong enough brother.