Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
28 January, 12:13
The vaccine mandate has hit me, was just notified by HR that unvaccinated will be put on UNPAID LEAVE effective 2/21 and separated from the company on 4/2. 25 years of service and they are going to fight to pay unemployment and zero severance.

I know I am not alone in the world, but sure feels like it right now. When are the Patriots going to catch a break, why must we be pushed to the breaking point and potentially lose everything for fighting for our Constitution?

T-Mobile isn't the largest company by far, but fairly large and lots of customers and I sure hope this gets out there and added to whatever list someone is keeping of these unconstitutional bullies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
Legally, NO employer is allowed to mandate a clot shot. It is listed as an experimental operating agent by the FDA/CDC. It is NOT a vax. It is against our Constitution as well as the Nuremberg Code. Ongoing Military Tribunals & Nuremberg hearings are happening. Class action lawsuit is warranted. Prayers.
12:35 PM - Jan 28, 2022
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSocialWorker in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
29 January, 01:43
In response Jordan Johnson to her Publication
If it brings T Mobile down your job may not be secure anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396