Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
The vaccine mandate has hit me, was just notified by HR that unvaccinated will be put on UNPAID LEAVE effective 2/21 and separated from the company on 4/2. 25 years of service and they are going to fight to pay unemployment and zero severance.

I know I am not alone in the world, but sure feels like it right now. When are the Patriots going to catch a break, why must we be pushed to the breaking point and potentially lose everything for fighting for our Constitution?

T-Mobile isn't the largest company by far, but fairly large and lots of customers and I sure hope this gets out there and added to whatever list someone is keeping of these unconstitutional bullies.
12:13 PM - Jan 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
31 January, 04:55
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
So sorry you are going through this. And so many are dropping their mandates all of a sudden too. i hope there are some big changes before those dates they set come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
31 January, 04:52
Hold the line I just went through that crap in Texas I was fully prepared to move my office home until the nonsense quit. The SCOTUS backed it off just in time.I was going to lose have my workers if it happened. Don't give up God is here and he is working for us all.
My prayers are with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
29 January, 12:36
Patriot Girl you are not alone. I am praying for you, that you will find a better paying, non-discriminatory job AND/OR that T-Mobile will revoke this rule very quickly. Do your research and find what resources are available to you. I am very very sorry that you are put in this situation!

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
29 January, 01:56
my husband lost hid job due to the mandates and passports, currently we are seeking severance for wrongful dismissal and discrimation as in my countriesprovince vaccines are not manitory other than health care workers. He already got a new job that didn't require jabs and they so far have treated him amazing!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
29 January, 01:26
I changed jobs 2x over this shit. Best part.... I'm making twice what I made before.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 January, 03:17
Fully documented, Q team are watching for added indictments. I pray that many of your colleagues can protest & boycott, walkout ahead of the deadline, to see if they can survive w/o their employees. Organize & fight the corruption, make a claim to OSHA w/ all the evidence on C02/vax dangers, so they can shutdown the company during investigation. OSHA should uphold the constitution for the labor union,and why they have been established. It doesn't hurt to try & take that legal action like the surety bonds occuring now for the schools to end the district. All the best & we are with you in the fight.🙏 #HoldTheLine

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 January, 03:17
Fully documented, Q team are watching for added indictments. I pray that many of your colleagues can protest & boycott, walkout ahead of the deadline, to see if they can survive w/o their employees. Organize & fight the corruption, make a claim to OSHA w/ all the evidence on C02/vax dangers, so they can shutdown the company during investigation. OSHA should uphold the constitution for the labor union,and why they have been established. It doesn't hurt to try & take that legal action like the surety bonds occuring now for the schools to end the district. All the best & we are with you in the fight.🙏 #HoldTheLine

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
28 January, 03:05
She provides her pronouns.
Enough said.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 January, 02:53
Boycott T mobile.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 January, 02:49
TY for sharing your memo from co. - keep us in the loop as to how this unfolds - best of luck - will keep you in my prayers! 🙏🏻

Lysanne anon @lysanne
28 January, 02:15
SUE THEM!!!!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
28 January, 02:05
time to recreat your kind of job. Believe in your gifts

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
28 January, 01:27

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 01:30
Never sell your soul to any company. "Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the Lord and turn from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones."
Proverbs 3:5-8
God will provide, trust Him. 🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 01:25

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 January, 01:15
On a related note ... publicsq.com ... and they have an app too ... a nationwide grouping of companies that will not ask about vaxx status! ... THis can be our 'parallel economy! Check it out! https://publicsq.com/welco...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 January, 01:12
My husband was forced out over the self-imposed mandate at our state university. Today the Virginia AG ordered their universities to end all mandates. This is going to be the trend. So make them fire you and join lawsuits against t mobil.

Look into bondsforthewin.com the group that uses surety bonds to take down mandates. Not sure if t mobile has a bond requirement, but if they do this is a citizen empowering procedure to force them to back down or lose the bond and lots of money in fines.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
28 January, 12:59
If anyone of you are Tick Tokers who make content, please feel free to share this, like Carhart, I hope this fires some more people up that can choose another cell phone provider.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
28 January, 12:57
I forgot to mention:
Magenta or purple hospital bracelets mean = Do Not Resuscitate

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
28 January, 12:50
I know how worried you are and prayers coming your way from us... Remember no matter what they take from us God wins in the end.. The ride is just scary which is what the enemy wants for us to feel defeated.. Stay stong !!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 January, 12:50
Also this group might be of assistance

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
28 January, 12:49
You are not alone. Do not comply.

Reading through this e-mail it looks to me to ONLY apply to non US employees, even though it says 'excluding'. Europe does shit like that right now. US employers are bracing for lawsuits.

If it was me I'd tell them to shove their Magenta pass up their ass, see my name added to a class action lawsuit.

I have lost a lot in this battle. I have witnessed a relative getting murdered on purpose by our health system. I have alienated many friends, and lost my business to this KungFlu.

I am pissed off, I'm not going to take it, I do not comply and I am in face to tell them so.

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 January, 12:44
Nothing but lies in that memo.

Let them fire you, and sue them.

You're better off to not work for that company.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
28 January, 12:40
TOO MANY WEAK LEMMINGS THAT WON'T BACK YOU UP AND GO ON STRIKE.

IT TAKES A CONVOY OF TRUCKERS TO SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN AND PULL ALL THESE BASTARDS OUT OF OFFICE TO TAKE BACK AMERICA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
28 January, 12:39
🙏so sorry to hear this. heartbreaking..

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
I'm very sorry. It seems the only ones suffering and losing their jobs are the patriots and the ones fighting for our freedoms. I pray this ends now. 🙏

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 January, 12:48
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Exactly my words! TY 👍 🙏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Something I saved from a while back which may be useful

Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
28 January, 12:38
Peggy Hall is talking about Jab/clot shot free jobs. Worth the listen.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...