Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 07:41
It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 09:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Well you did ask.
Well he has said several things that I know he couldnt possibly think true plus he has promoted Q stuff, Veronica, & Q Patriots.

Juan O Savin explained it in the video I posted this morning, same thing I said weeks ago when this crap first came up.

Another good source said that it was bullshit drama also started by the evils & instead of squashing it they were letting it play out to a certain extent to see where ppls loyalties lie.

When Flynn cancelled the Arizona show after JOS announced that he was coming, I knew something was up.
I said then that I didnt think Flynn was as close to Trump as JR & that there seemed to be some disagreements on how to proceed with the plan.

Never believed that Flynn was not a great Patriot, but I think Flynn was wrong in his opinion to call in the military right after the election.
JOS was right it would have been never ending civil war. Would need to see proof to believe Flynn is bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
ROYALMRBADNEWS on gab (use to be on Twitter) a group of Judges have said for two years that Flynn was compromised. I also listened to a podcast from a super soldier that said the same thing........ But who knows. we wait.
09:57 PM - Jan 27, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 11:01
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Well I would have to see proof on this one and not made up shit either.
I havent listened to Jaco's version of what he found yet and dont really plan to.
I know what resonates with me on it so far. I might not agree with his ideas to free the country but I would have to see real proof he is corrupted.
But hey, I dont Trust any one but God and my daughter and in this plan thing the only one I Trust is JFKJr.
EVERYONE else has a reduced level of trust if any at all
But I dont have to Trust them to work with them either.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 January, 11:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Im singing the same song with YOU Nana..