Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 05:44
Status report...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Yay...so sweet.
Newest member your fam ♥️

3 birds...2 cats...1 dog...
06:47 PM - Jan 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 January, 07:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I see what ya did there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:43
and zero red panda's :(

Also couple months ago...
3 birds + 1 cat = 2 birds and 1 cat. RIP Malibu

doG guardian of us all.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 January, 04:59

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
29 January, 04:02
GODS DAILY EXAMPLE OF LOVE IN OUR DOGS. #FreeHugsJustAsk #HuntersCreekRetrievers - YouTube

GoD Dog Color Video - Wendy Francisco lyrics & vocals. Heaven is filled with all that makes us smile, there must be lots of meadows with green grass and Texa...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 January, 07:05
Kim, I remember when VK told us about getting birds and naming one Marley! That stuck because I have birds too. And because that name reminded me of "A Christmas Carol."😇🙏❤️