Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 08:59
Good morning sunshine!
Have a blessed Sunday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Good morning!

I felt a vibrational change this morning when I was out with Bella, my pit bull girl.

Change is in the air!
09:00 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Sandy Marie @Sassy658311
31 January, 10:21
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
WOW! AMAZING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 10:23
In response Sandy Marie to her Publication
I notice tiny details... some people call me "anal." LOL

Somewhere I have a photo of a tile on my kitchen countertop in Mexico... I had spilled coffee & it made a unicorn... Perfect horse head.

I was so surprised, I had to take a picture.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
31 January, 10:20
Feeling it here too! That's an adorable and very apropos picture! ❤️

31 January, 10:21
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Well, then, you know what you gotta do, fren!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
31 January, 10:16
look at the frog in your coffee..loveee it,
been hearing the loud booms as well & massive ringing in ears

31 January, 10:18
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
We had MANY military planes running last night, hours unusual for Coast Guard training flights to Pensacola...

Every time they roar overhead, I smile.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 10:07
Nana has been feelin change for long time now. Happy for everyone that feels the joy.

31 January, 10:10
Me, too, but it is really building... MUCH stronger this morning...

Kinda like that vertical leap in the voting curve, even!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
31 January, 10:22
The energy flowing through me is like a freight train - started really strong yesterday and is continuing. I'm like - vibrating