Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The new future is a WWG1WGA type of vibe on a worldwide scale.

If THE PEOPLE want to change something, they use their God-given power to do so, and that sheer will and determination will change the world.

It’s happening every day now and it’s not slowing down.

Let’s Go!

🥳🥳🥳
11:37 AM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
28 January, 03:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
28 January, 06:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
28 January, 12:41

yae ebisu @yae51502951
28 January, 07:00
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
27 January, 08:41

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 January, 07:28
THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW AND NEW WHAT WWG1WGA MEANT I WOULD ALWAYS TYPE IT WWG1WGA WW AND PEOPLE WOULD ASK ME WHAT THE WW WAS FOR I ALWAYS ANSWERED WORLD WIDE 4 YEARS LATER STILL TYPE WWG1WGA WW !! ALWAYS WILL !!! IT IS TRUTH TO LIFE DOQ WE HAVE BANNED TOGETHER WORLDWIDE !!! PATRIOTS STAND

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
27 January, 07:23
Powerful positive vibes multiplied exponentially coming soon.......
#Dark2Light #wwg1wga

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 06:09
WWG1WGA WW

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 January, 03:58

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 January, 03:41
I'm especially heartened by the truck drivers. That convoy beats any parade I've ever seen! I think patriots worldwide would gladly eat beans and rice for a week if their truck drivers joined in the convoy. I know I would.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
27 January, 03:08

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 03:07
Because President Trump is giving the >>

POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE

https://youtu.be/8YyK3cjJf...
Trump: Today we give power back to the people - YouTube

Donald Trump said in his inaugural address, "The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."Learn more about this story at www.newsy...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
27 January, 07:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love this man!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 January, 02:19
God created a beautiful Humanity!
God Bless you all and stay warm up in Canada!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
27 January, 12:45
💚🌟💚

Kath 144 @Kath144
27 January, 12:29

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
27 January, 12:12
MEGA -Make Earth Great Again

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 January, 11:56

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 01:43
In response John Q.. to his Publication
How do you get people to come together?
In the olden days getting people to come together was much easier.
Or has my mind made that up

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 January, 01:59
In response John Q.. to his Publication
“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:34‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 11:47
😎

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 January, 02:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
LOL love it Jason!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 January, 11:47
AMEN AMERICA FIRST
VIBES ALL THE WAY UP
#wwg1wga #MAGA #MEGA🌎🌍🌏
🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 January, 11:41
Amein 🙏

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 January, 11:39
Be God fearing, of service to others and have a wicked sense of humor!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 January, 11:38
It's the only way we will survive as a civilization. United we stand!