Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 11:37
The new future is a WWG1WGA type of vibe on a worldwide scale.

If THE PEOPLE want to change something, they use their God-given power to do so, and that sheer will and determination will change the world.

It’s happening every day now and it’s not slowing down.

Let’s Go!

🥳🥳🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 January, 01:59
In response John Q.. to his Publication
“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:34‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 January, 02:09
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
17 Take the helmet of salvation and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

The Sword - The Word of God.
Speak Boldly.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
27 January, 04:52
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Amen

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 01:43
In response John Q.. to his Publication
How do you get people to come together?
In the olden days getting people to come together was much easier.
Or has my mind made that up

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 January, 02:15
In response arba happihr to her Publication
With Truth & Awareness.
Frequencies [Collectively] Rise - Eyes then to See.
We then come together as One.