___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 January, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 January, 03:47
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
How do you punish this kind of evil? I'm thinking a homepathic cure would be appropriate here..."like cures like". Massive dose of their own medicine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 January, 04:11
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
The most clever post! 👍🏻 I totally agree with your homeopathic justice system and just form of punishment for the criminal and evil perpetrators of this fraud we have called ‘health care’. I have my personal experiences with this cancer racket and for sure it is a racket!🤬

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 January, 04:33
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
They killed my dad with chemo.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
I am so, so very sorry for the loss of your Dad by the medical mafia, Chris. Praying for the day it will be exposed for the criminal racket it is.
10:38 AM - Jan 27, 2022
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it