27 January, 12:10
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
This deception has been going on since the
beginning of recorded time when mankind
decided to do things “his” own way
rather than his creators way.
The God of creation chastises us by
declaring that ;
“my people perish for lack of knowledge”.
He then goes on and gives us clues as to
how we can overcome this handicap.
And you shall know the truth and the truth
shall make you free he says,
so then the knowledge of the truth
sets us free.
The desire to know the truth makes us receptive
so that when the truth is given to us in the form of new info,
we , being ready will receive it and it becomes part of us.
From a biblical perspective this is actually the way
to receive ALL good things from God our Father
as he says faith comes from hearing and hearing
from the word of God.
Hearing in this case infers believing and acting
on what we hear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 January, 03:47
How do you punish this kind of evil? I'm thinking a homepathic cure would be appropriate here..."like cures like". Massive dose of their own medicine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 January, 04:11
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
The most clever post! 👍🏻 I totally agree with your homeopathic justice system and just form of punishment for the criminal and evil perpetrators of this fraud we have called ‘health care’. I have my personal experiences with this cancer racket and for sure it is a racket!🤬

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
26 January, 03:01
And those of us who KNOW, and yet had to watch a loved one suffer and die too young from cancer, are already pissed. But at this point it’s pure fury…

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 January, 02:31
I tried to tell my mom who just: 1. got the death jab and contracted CA immediately after, and 2. is undergoing chemo that I know will not help her! I’ve tried to steer her in another direction, but I’m not in my right mind……God help me!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 January, 02:23
Wait til they find out cancer is man made, and intentional and they manipulate everything to cause "excess candida" growth and think its funny they named it after an astrological sign, and most of those places at the top are owned by illuminati. AND they are fkn amazed when someone makes it thru their protodeathcall.