Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 01:37
JFK_Jr > George > Anonymous > George

Now at Mar_A_Lago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
31 January, 01:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thats Very Interesting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
31 January, 07:59
In response Chuck Armstrong to his Publication
I was unaware of that telegram channel until just now. THANK YOU for sharing this post

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 08:04
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are onntgere smong others who were rargeted by twitter. it seems a lot of important videos are on there as well. i have yet to join it. I do not a million platforms i have to search.

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
i love telegram. direct links, direct messages. I just didn't know about this channel. Even if 'fake', i will follow to see what type of messages is floating out there. I certainly have learned DISCERNMENT over these last few years with Q. I love Sidney and Lin Wood. TRUE PATRIOTS TRYING TO SAVE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND OUR REPUBLIC
08:22 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BabyRed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Sovine, click on at the bottom under it