Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 01:37
JFK_Jr > George > Anonymous > George

Now at Mar_A_Lago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PatrioticDuty in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
31 January, 11:10
In response Chuck Armstrong to his Publication
Only the uninformed and The bad guys. Which one is this guy??? hehehehehehehehehe 😉👍🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Dana @Ladydana38
31 January, 10:43
There is Q...And there are Anon's...
not Qanon 😏

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
31 January, 10:39
I have seen it too. I'm out again. Some things seem to fit, but others are strange. Watch it from a distance...

WWG1WGA THEGREATAWAKENING @Brielle222
31 January, 10:35
Q would never write “Qanon” nor would Q ever give away any info related to plans or completion of anything in such a straightforward manner.

Msterri ... @Msterri
31 January, 10:23
I think it's fake

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
31 January, 07:59
I was unaware of that telegram channel until just now. THANK YOU for sharing this post

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 08:04
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are onntgere smong others who were rargeted by twitter. it seems a lot of important videos are on there as well. i have yet to join it. I do not a million platforms i have to search.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
31 January, 11:11
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
This is fake....

Organ Donor @Organ_donor
31 January, 05:28
no one seems to question anything on this site. see a telegram chat named jfk and take it as gospel

Only followers of this user (Camaletta) can see their posts

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
31 January, 05:21

sTAGe FIN @SecondRayer
31 January, 03:02
Followed for a moment... bit too fast and wild.

Nikki Bass @Nikki_B
31 January, 08:47
In response sTAGe FIN to his Publication
all of the info on that telegram channel was deleted this morning. i stopped following due to the wild posts. way too phony for me.

K.... N..... @Cosmos
31 January, 02:36
He keeps posting now.

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
31 January, 02:10
Hello Doq. Where is this post from? Thank you.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
31 January, 02:06
amen 🙏🏻

K.... N..... @Cosmos
31 January, 02:02
Thank you for posting it. I wanted to ask someone how s/he thinks about this.