Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 01:37
JFK_Jr > George > Anonymous > George

Now at Mar_A_Lago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
31 January, 01:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thats Very Interesting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
I was unaware of that telegram channel until just now. THANK YOU for sharing this post
07:59 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Chuck Armstrong to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BabyRed in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
31 January, 11:11
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
This is fake....

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 08:04
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are onntgere smong others who were rargeted by twitter. it seems a lot of important videos are on there as well. i have yet to join it. I do not a million platforms i have to search.

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
31 January, 08:22
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
i love telegram. direct links, direct messages. I just didn't know about this channel. Even if 'fake', i will follow to see what type of messages is floating out there. I certainly have learned DISCERNMENT over these last few years with Q. I love Sidney and Lin Wood. TRUE PATRIOTS TRYING TO SAVE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND OUR REPUBLIC