Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When you think about it, everything had to come to a head with Covid and not before (and not decades before like right after 9/11). The enemy's plans all converge on the depopulation and total control final push. Stopping those plans before they are deployed would mean interdicting every single enabling element and preventing reemergence. Stopping them as they combine into the diabolical outcome is much more tractable. It has to be this way...
02:43 PM - Jan 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 January, 02:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 January, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
26 January, 05:24
I think of how the infant mortality rate is going to sky rocket in about 10 or 15 years when these cv va((ed women start their families. Our birth rates were already leveling out with previous years of population. So our population growth here in the US was slowing already. The damages coming out that is done to their eggs is really bad. I can imagine the damage to sperm as well. Their depopulation plan is well on it's way if what is starting to come out is true.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
27 January, 02:14
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
probably even less than 10-15 yrs

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 January, 06:50
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
My daughter who works in a hospital is double vaxxed. She is married and expecting her baby girl (my first grandbaby) in July.I am truly thankful to God that she was able to conceive. All heartbeats, scans, tests are perfectly fine right now. She was vaxxed close to one year before conception. My prayer is, and always has been, that in the same way we pray for God to nourish our bodies with the food (crap) we eat, He will also protect His children from what they did not know at the time. I do believe “knowingly” and “unknowingly” matters. God is bigger than all of this, and I’ll praise Him in this storm no matter the outcome. I pray daily for His protection for His flock-especially for my daughter, her husband and my grand daughter.

Celery Juicer @Emme
26 January, 05:20
Maybe its Covid before declass??

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 January, 02:23
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Maybe it is C before D

Steve Pulling @Need24Give
27 January, 06:41
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Or perhaps it Convoy before declass?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 January, 04:49
Had to be this way.
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q 4951
Seeing is Believing.
Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
It had to be this way.
This is not another 4-year election.
GOD WINS.
Q 4461

Carey Lou @Careylou
26 January, 05:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🙏Trusting His Plan🙏

Ken Mac @KenMac
26 January, 04:18
Yep. No highway option.

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
26 January, 03:04
However long it takes to bring people to Christ. The alternative would have felt like eternity in hell. Thank You, Jesus!

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
26 January, 02:45
And it had to be God’s timing!!! The Great Awakening had to be this way!!! ❤️❤️❤️