Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 January, 02:16
Has anyone ever found a correlation between the physical TrumpCoin and the crypto TrumpCoin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 January, 10:19
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
AMEN 🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
26 January, 07:30
Yes! Why? We KNOW C-A and CHI-COMS involved in Bitcoin to fund their evil nefarious practices. Why should we help with that ? and has TRUMP been wrong yet? Not perfect but essentially wrong? NOPE. EX: his def of Vaccines not same as Joe's

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 January, 02:19
AGREE !!! YES HE SAID THIS AND I PERSONALLY HAVE INVESTED IN GOLD OR SILVER NO CRYPTO CURRENCY !!! I HAVE ADVISED ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON THIS FOR YEARS !!! IT IS ALL A PYRAMID SCHEME AND A SCAM !!!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 January, 02:21
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
i hold gold and silver in hand , that way if something happens i have opitions to trade with. BETTER TO HOLD ACTUAL PRODUCT THAN HOPES OF THIN AIR ...

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
26 January, 02:05
So ,why is it creating qfs (digital slavery system ) and using starlink better??? starlink network is NSA spy network that would cover the whole world. donnie and central banks are creating digital financial system which is social credit system
all these new digital coins are exactly that ...why do you think jp morgan stopped financing his rallies???
check whiplas347, he is CIA/black sun operative
he is fully telling you about starlink and bew digital financial system as well as so many digital coins
Truth is black sun king of north america, has run out of money to pay for operations,playing russia/ukraine war distraction game is not bringing money in fast...
remember, he never paid anyone with his own money

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 January, 02:13
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
FUCK JP MORGAN THERE DEEP STATE AND ON THEIR WAY OUT

YOU SOUND LIKE A SCHILL

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 01:53
Yep! I’ve always agreed with this!!!!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 January, 01:55
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Me, too!