Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Has anyone ever found a correlation between the physical TrumpCoin and the crypto TrumpCoin?
02:16 AM - Jan 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 January, 07:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
surfing around.....One should find it intersting Walmart supports it 🤣🔥🎯RED FLAG 💥AMONGST MANY OTHERS.... BANK OF AMERICA the very institutions we are up against🤔js

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
26 January, 01:55
I don't think there is a correlation, but just guessing.

Crypto "tokens" are easy to make, so people make them by the ton. There are over 10,000 crypto coins and tokens, but most all of them are tokens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 January, 01:51
Ive purchased like 30 physical TrumpCoins. People love them as gifts.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 January, 08:55
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I did also last year. We just bought them for a chance to be a collectors item someday. The kicker all "Made in China" ha ha.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 January, 01:51
I STAND WITH POTUS TRUMP

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
26 January, 07:30
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Yes! Why? We KNOW C-A and CHI-COMS involved in Bitcoin to fund their evil nefarious practices. Why should we help with that ? and has TRUMP been wrong yet? Not perfect but essentially wrong? NOPE. EX: his def of Vaccines not same as Joe's

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 January, 10:19
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
AMEN 🎯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 01:06
First Nana has heard of a crypto TrumpCoin. I bought a couple of the Memorabilia Coins for just that a keepsake, surely ppl did not really buy into that those would be worth anything else.

Ok I just looked it up wtf who would be damn dumb enough to use his name on anything without permission much less on an actual crypto coin sold in the public arena.

The degree of dumbass just continues to amaze me.
I hope whom ever it is has a substaintial amount of assets that can be seized.😆

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 January, 09:53
I don't pay attention to any of it! Should I?

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
26 January, 06:26
gematrix.org
"has anyone ever found a correlation between the physical trumpcoin and the crypto trumpcoin"

Anca Stefania @Light
26 January, 04:55

Pink Totter @Totter
26 January, 02:43
Eric tweet...

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
26 January, 02:20
don jr put out a tweet (or telegram/gab/other social media post) that crypto trumpcoin was a scam