Back to the Future @Backontrack
Q has gone AWOL missing in action most likely for good.

Trump no longer our cherished mainstay.

Our reference points and markers no more.

The world left in disarray.

Who has picked up the slack?
Who has filled the void?
Who has soldiered into battle?
Who has kept the ship on course?
Who has strengthened camaraderie?

“Every single one of you”.

White Squall

Q University complete.

The Great Awakening.
07:28 AM - Jan 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
10 March, 06:51
In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
26 January, 09:05
I have.

I have attended local town meetings of many towns. There are many of us and our numbers are growing. They shut down city hall and transitioned to zoom meetings to control our voices.
I have called and written letters to universities abt vaccine mandates.
I have provided data to hospitals, told them their doctors knowingly do harm and they are scaring patients to stay away.
I stand in the icy weather with signs to end medical tyranny.
Made many new friends along the way.
We now know we have the support of local police. And every single trucker who sees us!

We persist! Expect us!

Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 January, 08:42
If you followed Q, you would notice a lot of what we read is coming true. “The past will prove the future”. Think logically, Trump is staying out of the news, when all hell breaks open, Biden gets blamed, not Trump.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 January, 08:34
I have no idea where we're headed, but we're getting there as fast as we can.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 January, 08:18
Still here for duty

Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 January, 07:37

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
26 January, 07:36
Maybe on the first two.

Definitely on the rest.