sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Strictly out of curiosity....I promise I am not arguing.

This is regarding: Steve Bannon PREDICTING that "Biden" will be impeached next midterm election in November. AND keep in mind, that's only IF Republican's gain control over the House. IF the Dems gain control, Biden will stay. He's dead! 📽️🎬🍿

Those that are saying "I'm done" or "I'm out"....where are you going?
What happened to WWG1WGA?

We are in a spiritual war between good and evil. I'm so confused .
Is there a 3rd option? If there is..please share! I might want to come with🤣
02:35 PM - Jan 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
25 January, 11:06
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Romana Video natural law
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 11:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 11:04
Maybe those saying they are out, are going back to sleep?

25 January, 11:04
CCP Steve bannon?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 January, 07:40

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🤷‍♀️

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 January, 10:54
No retreat
No surrender
Those are the only two options that exist.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
25 January, 10:54
But without an end to fraud and cheating does it matter how many elections we have???? or for how many years we have them? If 2020 is not analysed exposed and fixed,2022 or 2024 mean NOTHING with machines that are hijacked deciding the votes.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
25 January, 02:39
I agree with you. WWG1WGA. There is no turning back. Once you are awake to what has been going on for decades, you can't just go back to sleep. There's no way you'd want to. Sure, we are all tired. Its been a long fight , Holding the Line. But where ya gonna go ? Take a little break away from everything. Its gonna be Biblical !

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 January, 02:43
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Breaks really do help when feeling defeated. I highly recommend them.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 January, 02:39
We all are losing patience. It's a character flaw of mine. BUT, we can't quit, or we die, it's that simple. How valuable is you and your families lives Anons? 🙏

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 January, 02:42
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Trust me!! I can relate to losing patience. We ALL are guilty of that.
But we can't quit!

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
25 January, 02:45
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication