Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
25 January, 08:34
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
So the schools there will continue to be involved in illegal activity. Got it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
25 January, 06:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 January, 06:33
I'd say file a lawsuit if necessary but after some very good information I saw on filing a claim against the superintendent's surety yesterday, I would definitely explore that route

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Any Kanks @Tkanks
25 January, 06:30
We got the exact same email for the Niagara Wheatfield school district. They seem to be all working together. It’s disgusting that they are not abiding by what the court is ruling. My daughter is going maskless- I hope others do too!!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 January, 06:22

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 January, 06:14
File a claim against the superintendents surety bond

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 January, 06:23
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I just reposted a TikTok video about that.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 January, 06:13
🤬