John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 January, 12:21
"The New World Order Worships Satan"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 January, 11:32
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Reading Vlad’s Tea Leaves. 👇😎👍10 Pics
Listen up Normie’s I gave the 33k emails and everything else to Donald with memory sticks in the Ball, I don’t like lizards either, we know who’s doing this shit.
I’ll quitely help on my end, let’s all do our part and reclaim the world for God & Country! ⚔️🌏⚔️
Vlad is a Global Patriot!
http://en.kremlin.ru/acts/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
BUT lets not fkin ACT like RUSSIA does not have tunnels. AND EVERY OTHER FKIN CONTINENT>
12:17 AM - Jan 25, 2022
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 January, 12:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Might predate him and they damn sure do, BUT no fkn way he is unaware of them, not saying he is military and intellectually and christian minded.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 March, 09:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The NWO have abused him and hamstrung Vlad to no end! He wants peace & law and order as well.👍