John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
"The New World Order Worships Satan"
12:21 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
25 January, 01:14
In response John Q.. to his Publication
young kGbee officer stationed then abandoned by home office at E.Berlin when the wall was coming down... bluffs the crowds to save his life ..he knows and he remembers.
so the story goes

I don't know any communist leader other than Putin that built a Orthodox Cathedral for its military its amazing!
look it up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 January, 11:32
maybe he knows where the bodies are buried! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 January, 02:38
Vlamdimir is bringing God back to Russia. He knows. #RussianRevival

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
25 January, 12:53
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Yes

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 January, 12:38
Russia has tunnels also like a motherfucker, BET> He knows.

23 January, 12:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
ALL CONTINENTS>

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
23 January, 12:13
Turn the Tables = = = > < >
#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >
#GodWins + #RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 January, 11:32
Reading Vlad’s Tea Leaves. 👇😎👍10 Pics
Listen up Normie’s I gave the 33k emails and everything else to Donald with memory sticks in the Ball, I don’t like lizards either, we know who’s doing this shit.
I’ll quitely help on my end, let’s all do our part and reclaim the world for God & Country! ⚔️🌏⚔️
Vlad is a Global Patriot!
http://en.kremlin.ru/acts/...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 January, 11:08
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
A German General resigned because he said Putin
deserves RESPECT not all these lies. He Knows.

Putin sends a Coptic Christian Priest w/a Team to
EACH military battalion in the field, so they can
have church in a tent.

Values & Core Principles based on the Bible.

25 January, 12:17
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
BUT lets not fkin ACT like RUSSIA does not have tunnels. AND EVERY OTHER FKIN CONTINENT>