Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
25 January, 04:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Was a banker for 30 years. 4 years ago out of blue I was fired without notice based on a complete false allegation by a direct report in retaliation for stopping that employee from committing a breach of fiduciary duty. All
was done while my boss was out dealing with a dying husband- who could have easily refuted the allegation. Still locked in a discrimination lawsuit 4 years later. My own counsel has said β€œthat a white man cannot win a discrimination lawsuit in America.”

The good news: I had just found #QANON and that saved my life. I found God just when I needed to, and woke up to find I had worked in thr belly of the beast all that time and now I am free.
#BoycottUSBank

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 January, 04:33
. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 January, 04:31
πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŠπŸ™

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 January, 08:27

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
25 January, 07:05
It happened in Finland also a decade ago, and with that they forced us to online banking. Total desaster. Old folks who don't know about PC's need younger ones to help, we now do the bankteller's job yet the bank charge us a customer fee.. the nerw of those bastards. If they all go belly-up, no hard feelings

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 01:32
Nana is crying a river!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 January, 08:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication