COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
24 January, 06:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
Challenger Astronauts NOT DEAD...(YET...wonder how much THEY were PAID to LIE...)
06:12 PM - Jan 24, 2022
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 January, 08:38
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 January, 08:41
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
They always have to show us/tell us their plan

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
24 January, 09:23
The full impact of the lies and deceit of the NASA personnel and their devious manipulation to gather money for their "experiments" will never be fully known or acknowledged. There are no words or actions that can come close to rectifying their atrocities. We were all taken in and used. Should we have suspected something? A few people did. Many (like me) did not. We just celebrated the perceived victory of human beings traveling to outer space. We were so gullible so naive. Well, we are no longer naive. We are wide awake. You people are about to find out what you have done and who we are. Your fears are well founded. We are coming for you. You are going to pay dearly for what you have done.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
24 January, 09:26
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
My husband works in aerospace and has been used....he is also clueless....he thinks I'm crazy.🤷‍♀️

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 January, 08:29
These people are some of the worst of humanity

24 January, 08:52
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
YES THEY are.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 January, 08:04
I came across this info also...a few years ago. So disgusting. I wonder what the point of such a lie was--I never did come across that info.

24 January, 08:52
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
NAZI CIA Assets paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. NAZI CIA trafficks Children ALL Over the World. PEDO's & PEDOVORES. THEY dont care if YOU find out. THEY arent afraid of you. THEY are Cannibals and very PROUD of it. THEY Worship Moloch/satan.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 January, 07:42
How these people sleep at night after traumatizing and lying to the world is beyond me!

24 January, 08:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
THEY are DeepState NAZI Cia Assets. Paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. PEDO's and PEDOVORES.