Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 January, 08:34
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
and this is how they managed this

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
24 January, 08:46
Nothing surprises me anymore. But, what was the point of this particular lie? FF to cover something else back then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 January, 08:36
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
Think NASA was running out of money. Was it a ploy to get more money?

Rut Row its Kevinâ„¢ @kevinjbuttner
24 January, 06:43
George Carlin had the best name ever for NASA people. He called 'em NASSHOLES !!
Sure do miss the guy. He was brilliant and woke a lot of folks up all the way back then. Definitely hope he'll be in Heaven because if he went to Hell, their leadership are miserable with him, already.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 January, 06:41
Mr. Smith! we've missed you!🤨
re matrix

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 January, 06:33
Challenger
Rocket Ghosts

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
24 January, 06:30
I was there (Florida) .... I was in my car.... I saw it go up 🔥

I'd didn't 🔥🤬

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 January, 06:21
Disgusting and diabolical demon turds!!!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 January, 06:12
Challenger Astronauts NOT DEAD...(YET...wonder how much THEY were PAID to LIE...)

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts