Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
Just talked to my Ukrainian friend who lives in Germany. They are not seeing the same Russia/Ukrainian posturing that we are - neither in Germany nor the Ukraine. Her son and grandchildren as well as all her family still lives in the Ukraine. She has all the reason in the world to be afraid of the threat the American public is shown.

Yet, she's not.

She's more concerned about the vaccinations going on.

She is a surgeon at a children's cancer clinic in Germany. The top children's cancer clinic in Europe. I pray attention when she is concerned about medical procedures. She remains unvaccinated.

So what's up in the Ukraine?
Anyone remember a few short years ago the Hunter Biden/Joe Biden Ukraine scandal? I still have the 3 hour interview outlining the details and documents on how Joe Biden stole billions of dollars from the Ukrainian people. Where did that lead?

It led to Joe Biden handing over billions of dollars in aide and military equipment (from our tax dollars) ba
11:30 AM - Jan 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jucifr00t in this post can reply
Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
24 January, 11:31
In response Jenergetic Patriot to her Publication
back to the Ukrainians. The only way he can justify it is to feign a threat from evil Russia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396